SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR SOUTH KENT SCHOOL - STOCKDALE ARENA
(These protocols are in effect as of February 1, 2021 and are subject to change)
- No spectators are allowed inside the rink.
- Prior to entering the rink, all players and coaches must electronically sign a waiver. Links to the waivers are below:
Bench Coach: http://tiny.cc/benchcoach
Procedures for checking in at the rink
- Players and coaches may enter the rink no earlier than 15 minutes before game time.
- Visiting players and coaches head to designated area inside the rink. Limited locker room use may be available, but players cannot linger inside the locker rooms.
- Icehawks players and coaches head to designated room in the field house building.
Players and coaches
- Players and coaches entering the rink can expect to have their temperature checked.
- Players must enter the rink almost fully dressed and use the designated area to put skates and helmets on. (goalies do not need to be partially dressed)
- All players must wear masks at all times, including on the ice during the game.
- Coaches must wear masks at all times, including during the game.
- After the game, players and coaches should remove their skates and helmets as quickly as possible and not linger around the designated area.
- The showers are not available for use.
- Visiting team players and coaches will leave through the exit near the snack bar (not out the main glass entrance).
- Masks are required to be worn by anyone outside of their cars while on the South Kent School campus.
- No visitors are permitted on any portion of the South Kent School campus, except in immediate area of the Stockdale Arena.
- Consistent with CDC guidelines, anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 should remain home.